Recipes Wonogiri Special Meatballs
Wonogiri Special Meatball Soup. Recipes and How to Make Delicious Wonogiri Special Meatball Sauce. To get Wonogiri’s signature meatballs that are even more perfect, how about we add the sauce which is very delicious and special this time. You can see the following: Ingredients for Making Wonogiri Typical Meatball Sauce.
Recipe for super-delicious meatball sauce, authentic Wonogiri, made good by the ex-meatballer. Meatball Sauce Recipe - Meatballs are a type of food that is very popular with many people in Indonesia. Because of its delicious taste and fresh gravy, this dish is loved by all people. You can have Kuah Bakso Khas Wonogiri using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wonogiri Special Meatballs
- It’s 1 Liter of Air kurleb.
- It’s 1/4 kg of Ribs.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Tetelan.
- It’s 1 stalk of scallion.
- It’s 1 stick of celery uk. big.
- It’s to taste of Oil.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 7 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need of fried shallots from 3 cloves of onions.
- Prepare 4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Royco beef flavor (can skip).
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
Wonogiri Special Meatball Soup instructions
- Puree the garlic and pepper.
- Prepare oil, saute garlic and pepper until dry brown.
- Puree the fried onions.
- Prepare the water, boil until boiling, increase the heat and add the meat for about 10 minutes (to remove blood and dirt from the meat) then drain, discard the water.
- Put the meat, garlic seasoning, mashed fried onions, spring onions, celery, sugar, salt into the slowcooker, add boiling water and then set the slowcooker to low and leave for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, turn off the slowcooker and transfer it to the pot then add about 1 cup of water, wait until it boils, then adjust the taste (add Royco).
- The meatball sauce is ready, just put the meatballs and prepare the meatball complementary ingredients into the bowl (but it’s best for the meatball sauce the day before but still warm in the afternoon and evening and eat it the next day).
In addition, Benoe will also learn the process of making meatballs, food lovers. The hallmark of Titoti’s meatballs is the tetelan and kikil. The choice of meatballs is beef, egg, and smooth meatballs, served with tofu and a slightly oily clear gravy. Maybe if you often go to West Java, you will know what meatball aci is. However, not only in West Java, these meatballs have been sold in various regions in Indonesia.